Thursday, July 1, 2010

Its been a long long time


Wow. It has been a long time since I have updated this blog.  My real life has been extremely hectic leaving me very little time for second life. I have been out in the world trying to find a job so I can support my linden buying habit.   Well enough about my first life, you came here to read about my second life right.

First of all, I have to mention a project my girlfriend Arora has been hard at work on now for a few weeks.  It is called Operation Squeegee, and it is to benefit the National Wildlife Fund's gulf coast initiatives. Several SL designers have gotten together and are offering items to sell with the proceeds going to charity.  It runs from today through the fifteenth of July.  More information can be found on the official blog.

Personally now that I have plugged the charity event, I have moved out of the linden projects and into a nice beach front home with Rors.  We spend our time there building.  I have started to learn to build, and some 
day I hope to release my own products.  She has taught me about working with sculpties and how to properly texture my designs. I am getting pretty um, decent if I say so myself.  

That's about all that is going on in my "slife" for now, sorry for neglecting you all for so long.  Please do check out operation squeegee, and do some good for the little critters suffering from all that oil.  

1 comment: