Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 6 a little late

Technically it is actually like day 14 but my connection has been so unstable I haven't been able to log in.  So Day 6. Deal with it. My blog, my rules and all of that noise.

Today we will be discussing relationships.  Yes I know I am new to second life, but well when you take the time to look good and have a little respect for people it goes along way.  Anyway, back to the relationship thing, today I am going to brag a little.  Through my joining of social networks, a key step in becoming a successful virtual resident, I met some really awesome people.  One of them was even more awesome than rest.  We would spend hours and hours and hours on Skype just chatting away when my second life viewer didn't want to play nice.  When I finally got SL to connect, well we spent pretty much every second together.  When you click with someone you really click.

Now my dear readers the reason I mention this is I want to know how you feel about virtual relationships?  Is it "just a game" or is it a part of your real life.  Is Second Life just a diversion or a way for you and your significant other to transcend distances and time zones.  I would love to know if you have or would take a relationship made in world and take it into the physical world.  Please leave your comments here.

Its a short one because I have got to get back to the snuggle couch now and spend some more time with that special someone, but I will be checking back for replies my little second lifers, so get on it!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this bantered around a fair bit lately...the questions of SL relationships V's RL relationships and the crossovers of the two.

    For me. If I click well enough with someone on line then I not opposed at the idea of meeting them in RL. I have done it in the past and I would do it again.

    ReplyDelete